Clonakilty Community Arts Centre has always been a volunteer run organisation for the people of the town and its surrounding areas. Any money received, goes back into the running of the Arts Centre itself. Your support is greatly appreciated as we rely completely on membership fees, gallery sales commissions, contributions from workshops as well as rent payed by resident artists to keep the art centre financially sustained. Taking up a yearly membership will greatly help us to continue in the work of providing a valuable arts space for the people of Clonakilty and its surrounding area. There are also many advantages to becoming a member:
- Members are invited to submit work for consideration for solo exhibitions at the art centre.
- All members are invited to display their artworks during the annual members exhibition.
- Adult members are entitled to vote and contribute to C.C.A.C Annual General Meetings.
- If you are a practicing artist /arts facilitator you can offer classes and workshops and have public liability insurance with the Art Centre.
- Free admission to selected events.
There are three ways to become a member:
- you can fill out membership form and make a payment online (form below)
- or download our membership form and send it to us with a cheque or postal order for €25
- or simply call to the Arts Centre.